Hello! I'm Danielle!
You probably don't know me, but I am hoping we can change that soon! Until then, here are some fun facts about myself!
- I moved from New York to Florida with my family when I was 14 years old.
- I love the serenity of mountains, huge trees and a breezy lakeside cabin.
- I am not a coffee drinker; I think it tastes disgusting, but I love the smell of it brewing!
- I am a huge dog lover! Not saying that I hate cats, but I would like them more if I wasn't allergic to them!
- Give me a jigsaw puzzle and it will keep me occupied for HOURS!
- I love all types of music, country being toward the top of the list, but sometimes silence is the most comforting.
- I might wear makeup once or twice a year. If that.
- I knew of my husband in high school, but it wasn't until after we graduated that we finally met! We dated for 6 years before we got married at River Ranch in June 2013.
- I cannot wait to have kids, but I am scared to death of being a mom.
- I want to travel and see the world, especially within United States! There are so many beautiful places to admire!
- Most of all, I LOVE taking pictures, capturing lives and emotions eternally with the click of a shutter, and sharing them with you!
Weddings, engagements, newborns, senior portraits, families, events, parties, pets, YOU NAME IT!
I can't wait to meet YOU!